You can find me in the city..
- Kanata Wellness FairWed, May 22Community HubMay 22, 2019, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PMCommunity Hub, 400 March Rd, Kanata, ON K2K 3C9, CanadaCome out and show your passion for health, join us in the first Kanata Community Wellness Fair. The Big Bike fundraiser with Heart & Stroke is still running strong after 25 years in HiTech area and is fantastic fun.
- Digestion DeconstructedTue, Nov 27Synergy ChiropracticNov 27, 2018, 6:30 PMSynergy Chiropractic, 329 March Rd #106, Kanata, ON K2K 2E1, CanadaTired of antacids not working on that stomach pain/bloat after meals? Suspect you are reacting to foods, but not sure which ones? Want to start making changes, but not sure which direction to head? Join us to explore the inner workings of digestion, nutrient combining and food intolerance.
- NFP Back to School eventSun, Sep 23Natural Food Pantry - BarrhavenSep 23, 2018, 12:00 PMNatural Food Pantry - Barrhaven, 4325 Strandherd Dr, Barrhaven, ON K2J 6E5, Canada- learn tips to reduce anxiety and help promote better sleep, especially around test time - key supplements for boosting memory and improving focus - how to curb sugar cravings and improve mood - discover new tricks for picky eaters
- Baby's First FoodsMon, Aug 06PURE Massage & Holistic TherapiesAug 06, 2018, 10:30 AMPURE Massage & Holistic Therapies, 60 Colchester Square Unit #7, Kanata, ON K2K 2Z9, CanadaJoin us to talk about breast feeding versus formula, and what to look for in formulas. What are the best first foods for baby and when to start feeding whole foods. Learn what to watch for adverse reactions to food and how to nourish baby's developing immune system.
- Hidden Allergy workshopMon, Jun 25PURE Massage & Holistic Therapies
- Allergy Free BakingWed, Jun 20Browns Your Independent Grocer
- ASD Info NightMon, Jun 11Pediatric Physio & OT clinicJun 11, 2018, 7:00 PMPediatric Physio & OT clinic, 471 Hazeldean Rd, Kanata, ON K2L 1V1, CanadaThere are many resources in Ottawa to support families and individuals living with Autism Spectrum Disorder, but many of them are not well known! Join Pediatric Physio and Occupational Therapy and Autism Ontario for a free info night to learn programs available to families. 613.831.2377